BCLT International Literary Translation Summer School
Applications are open for the Summer School 2016. Run by the British Centre for Literary Translation in partnership with Writers’ Centre Norwich, the Summer School will bring together writers and translators for an intensive, one-week, residential programme of hands-on translation and creative writing practice. The programme will include creative writing sessions designed for literary translators as well as lectures and readings.
Workshops available are:
- Multilingual Prose workshop, for translators translating from any other language into English, with Daniel Hahn.
- Multilingual Poetry workshop, for translators translating from any other language into English, with tbc.
- German to English workshop, with Katy Derbyshire.
- Korean to English workshop, with Deborah Smith.
- Russian to English workshop, with Oliver Ready.
- Swedish to English workshop, with B.J. Epstein.
Closing date for applications is 15 May 2016.
For more information